If you’re having trouble logging into the discussion forums there are a couple of possible answers.
- If you are a member of SFWA, you need a different password from the one that you use here to manage your account. If you did not receive that, send an email to email@example.com and we’ll resend your information.
- Q: I have the correct username and password, but still can’t login. Why?
A: This is usually related to cookies.
- Go to the Discussion Forums
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click “Delete all board cookies“
- Shut your browser completely and restart it.
- Return to the Discussion Forums and try again.
Let us know and we’ll troubleshoot.
- If you are not a member of SFWA, sorry, the discussion boards are members only.