The New York Times is reporting that Amazon and Macmillan have come to an agreement, the details of which have not been made public. Amazon is reportedly in the process of restoring the “buy now” buttons to Macmillan books although not all titles have been restored yet.
- Katherine M. Lawrence on Guest Post: Using Foreign Language in Your Story –
The Balancing Act!
- Q is for Query - Kim Graff on HOW TO FIND A (REAL!) LITERARY AGENT
- Vanity thy name is Subsidy | One-Stop Writer Shop on ALERTS FOR WRITERS
- CD Fisher on The Cure for Your Distraction Syndrome
- Ted Bruning on International Sir Terry Pratchett Day