The New York Times is reporting that Amazon and Macmillan have come to an agreement, the details of which have not been made public. Amazon is reportedly in the process of restoring the “buy now” buttons to Macmillan books although not all titles have been restored yet.
- Dario Ciriello on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- Arnold on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- L.G. Keltner on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Common Writing Scams | The Well-Rounded Writer on WRITER BEWARE®
- Orla writes things | Anatomy of a Scam. Or: How NOT to use Social Media. on THUMBS DOWN PUBLISHERS LIST