The New York Times is reporting that Amazon and Macmillan have come to an agreement, the details of which have not been made public. Amazon is reportedly in the process of restoring the “buy now” buttons to Macmillan books although not all titles have been restored yet.
- Steven Gould on Support the SFWA Emergency Medical Fund with a Great Deal on Awesome SF!
- Theresa Tseng on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.
- J.L. Dobias on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- marta on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Lisa Williamson on Prometheus Award Winners Announced