- SFWA member David Macinnis Gill's playlist for his novel BLACK HOLE SUN is posted on the msuic site Largehearted Boy.
- SFWA member Geoffrey A. Landis's story, "The Long Chase" is now featured in Lightspeed Magazine.
- SFWA member Gerald D. Nordley's article "Engines for the High Frontier" is also featured in Lightspeed Magazine.
- SFWA member Bruce Cordell's novel KEY OF STARS (Book 3 of FR Abolethic Sovereignty series) was published last week.
- SFWA member Thea Harrison has a 3 book deal with Berkley for an Elder Races series, publication begins with Dragon Bound, June 2011.
- SFWA member Eugie Foster's "Sinner, Baker, Fabulist, Priest" is now in French in Tenebres 2010. She also sold a reprint of "Only Springtime When She's Gone" to Escape Pod, and her collection, RETURNING MY SISTER'S FACE will be a textbook this fall for UW–Milwaukee's English 243.
- SFWA member Jennifer Brozek's new column is online: Dice & Deadlines: The Nitty-Gritty on Writing for RPG Companies.
- Member Samantha Henderson's Strange Horizon story, "The Red Bride" has been podcast at the Parsec-award winning Drabblecast.
- RT's monthly Seal of Excellence just announced SFWA member Mary Robinette Kowal won for SHADES OF MILK AND HONEY.
- Welcome to SFWA's newest Active member Caroline Spector author of WORLDS WITHOUT END (Roc, 1995).
- Welcome to SFWA's newest Active member Marjorie Liu author of The Hunter's Kiss Series. She's our 1700th member!
- SFWA member Jennifer Brozek has a reprint sale and publication on The Zombie Feed of her story "A Bite to Remember".
- Jed Hartman at Strange Horizons has a good post for beginning writers about starting your career.