A reminder from Renovation:
On March 1, 2011, the following membership rate changes for Renovation, the 69th World Science Fiction Convention, will go into effect:
- Full Adult Attending membership rates will increase from $180 to $195
- Converting a Supporting membership to an Attending membership will be $145
- Friend of the Reno Bid Conversion from Supporting to Attending will be $105
- The Family Rate (2 adults plus 2 or more dependent children) will increase to $480.
As part of the convention’s policy to encourage families and children to attend Renovation, the following attending membership rates for Children (0-16 years old) and Young Adults (17-21) will remain unchanged:
- Children (0-16 years old) at $75
- Young Adults (17-21 years old) at $100.
Child and Young Adult rates are based on the person’s age as of August 17, 2011.
The rate for an Adult Supporting membership will stay unchanged at $50.
These rates will be valid through to the close of convention pre-registration on July 17, 2011. Renovation will be sell “at the door” memberships, including full attending and individual day memberships, from July 18 onwards.
Existing membership status can be determined online (unless the member has requested that his or her name be withheld from public listing) at www.renovationsf.org/memlist.php.
Renovation memberships are available for immediate purchase at various conventions, at www.renovationsf.org and by postal mail. Full information on all registration, payment options and the current rates, which are good through February 28, 2011, are available at www.renovationsf.org/memberships.php.