The Weird, as opposed to horror or dark fantasy, has a slippery quality of “you know it when you read it,” with an element of terror, perhaps, but more likely unease.
- Dario Ciriello on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- Arnold on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- L.G. Keltner on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Common Writing Scams | The Well-Rounded Writer on WRITER BEWARE®
- Orla writes things | Anatomy of a Scam. Or: How NOT to use Social Media. on THUMBS DOWN PUBLISHERS LIST