Writerisms describes overused and misused language. In more direct words: find ‘em, root ‘em out, and look at your prose without the underbrush.
- Elizabeth Moon on Lit Fic Mags for Spec Fic Writers 102: Is it Literary?
- To Self-Publish Or Not To Self-Publish | Justine Larbalestier on Why a Writer Needs a Literary Agent
- Cat Rambo on SFWA Raises Qualification Standard Payment Rates for Short Fiction
- Should you pay to submit your writing? | A Writer in the Attic on THE TRUTH ABOUT LITERARY AGENTS’ FEES
- WriterBeware on All Classic Books: The Scam Continues