Written by Amy Sterling Casil When we criticise work, we are commenting for the purposes of publishability, and our goal is to help authors to become publishable and published writers. For prose pieces, the following issues are critically important: Plot – does the action make sense? Is what is written moving the story forward? Sometimes, […]
- Katherine M. Lawrence on Guest Post: Using Foreign Language in Your Story –
The Balancing Act!
- Q is for Query - Kim Graff on HOW TO FIND A (REAL!) LITERARY AGENT
- Vanity thy name is Subsidy | One-Stop Writer Shop on ALERTS FOR WRITERS
- CD Fisher on The Cure for Your Distraction Syndrome
- Ted Bruning on International Sir Terry Pratchett Day