Written by Amy Sterling Casil When we criticise work, we are commenting for the purposes of publishability, and our goal is to help authors to become publishable and published writers. For prose pieces, the following issues are critically important: Plot – does the action make sense? Is what is written moving the story forward? Sometimes, […]
- Steven Gould on Support the SFWA Emergency Medical Fund with a Great Deal on Awesome SF!
- Theresa Tseng on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.
- J.L. Dobias on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- marta on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Lisa Williamson on Prometheus Award Winners Announced