A good story should always be raising questions — not asking them directly, but instead forcing the reader to ask them. “Wait, what’s that weird symbol they keep seeing on the walls? What was that sound? Something’s up with that top hat-wearing fox that keeps following them, too.
- Katherine M. Lawrence on Guest Post: Using Foreign Language in Your Story –
The Balancing Act!
- Q is for Query - Kim Graff on HOW TO FIND A (REAL!) LITERARY AGENT
- Vanity thy name is Subsidy | One-Stop Writer Shop on ALERTS FOR WRITERS
- CD Fisher on The Cure for Your Distraction Syndrome
- Ted Bruning on International Sir Terry Pratchett Day