I have always thought that it’s a little strange that fantasy tends to concentrate on what’s really a very small slice of history (basically 13th or 14th century England) when there’s so much available to use as an archetype. So I was really excited about the idea of basing a fantasy world on something else, and when I started reading about Napoleon I thought, “Okay, this is it!”
- Steven Gould on Support the SFWA Emergency Medical Fund with a Great Deal on Awesome SF!
- Theresa Tseng on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.
- J.L. Dobias on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- marta on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Lisa Williamson on Prometheus Award Winners Announced