I have always thought that it’s a little strange that fantasy tends to concentrate on what’s really a very small slice of history (basically 13th or 14th century England) when there’s so much available to use as an archetype. So I was really excited about the idea of basing a fantasy world on something else, and when I started reading about Napoleon I thought, “Okay, this is it!”
- Kyle Aisteach on Lit Fic Mags for Spec Fic Writers 102: Is it Literary?
- Elizabeth Moon on Lit Fic Mags for Spec Fic Writers 102: Is it Literary?
- Why Spanish Women Don’t Write SF ? – Sue Burke (American Writer and Certified Translator living in Madrid, Spain) – Europa SF – The European Science Fiction portal on Other Resources
- WHM on Lit Fic Mags for Spec Fic Writers 102: Is it Literary?
- World Wide Websday, December 11, 2013 | Fantasy Literature: Fantasy and Science Fiction Book and Audiobook Reviews on 2013 Damon Knight Memorial Grand Master Award: Samuel R. Delany