In The Forever War, I had fun writing about cooking under primitive conditions. It’s easy to write about because you don’t have to explain things so much. People understand cooking over a fire. When you start to go into cuisines, you risk losing your readers because the descriptions require too much detail, or it’s too gross.
- Matthew Thyer on New SFWA qualifying market: Haikasoru
- Snapshots 141 USS Alchemy | File 770 on The Scientist Next Door: Or How to Approach Experts with Research Questions
- Tanya on The Scientist Next Door: Or How to Approach Experts with Research Questions
- Carolyn on Backstory Secrets
- Eliza on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.