Interstellar space travel. We dream about it. We write about it. Science fiction writers have come up with all manners of interstellar travel, ranging from multigenerational arks, to wormhole generating warp drives that can spit you across the galaxy in a blink of an eye. As wondrous and amazing as all these approaches may be, most suffer from a very fundamental problem.
- Katherine M. Lawrence on Guest Post: Using Foreign Language in Your Story –
The Balancing Act!
- Q is for Query - Kim Graff on HOW TO FIND A (REAL!) LITERARY AGENT
- Vanity thy name is Subsidy | One-Stop Writer Shop on ALERTS FOR WRITERS
- CD Fisher on The Cure for Your Distraction Syndrome
- Ted Bruning on International Sir Terry Pratchett Day