Too often the burden of “genius” is placed on the fragile shoulders of individuals trying desperately to create, to live up to expectations, to outdo their own previous creations, and to essentially justify daring to call themselves artists (or writers, or musicians, etc.) to begin with.
- Dario Ciriello on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- Arnold on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- L.G. Keltner on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Common Writing Scams | The Well-Rounded Writer on WRITER BEWARE®
- Orla writes things | Anatomy of a Scam. Or: How NOT to use Social Media. on THUMBS DOWN PUBLISHERS LIST