The Weird, as opposed to horror or dark fantasy, has a slippery quality of “you know it when you read it,” with an element of terror, perhaps, but more likely unease.
- Katherine M. Lawrence on Guest Post: Using Foreign Language in Your Story –
The Balancing Act!
- Q is for Query - Kim Graff on HOW TO FIND A (REAL!) LITERARY AGENT
- Vanity thy name is Subsidy | One-Stop Writer Shop on ALERTS FOR WRITERS
- CD Fisher on The Cure for Your Distraction Syndrome
- Ted Bruning on International Sir Terry Pratchett Day