When she steals a baby from her neighbor’s arms, Laura di Crescia raises the child to be a doctor like herself. But the headstrong girl has other ideas, and even Laura cannot keep her daughter locked in a tower forever.
- Steven Gould on Support the SFWA Emergency Medical Fund with a Great Deal on Awesome SF!
- Theresa Tseng on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.
- J.L. Dobias on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- marta on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Lisa Williamson on Prometheus Award Winners Announced