My personal preference is for what I’ve called third-order answers. A lot of mysteries have an obvious culprit, and then a character who is, if you know your narrative conventions, the obvious alternative to the obvious culprit. I like mysteries that go one step further.
- Steven Gould on Support the SFWA Emergency Medical Fund with a Great Deal on Awesome SF!
- Theresa Tseng on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.
- J.L. Dobias on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- marta on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Lisa Williamson on Prometheus Award Winners Announced