According to Carolyn’s research, aided by Google, there are about 288,355 books published every year by traditional publishers. Current estimates anticipate 800,000 books will be self-published this year. So how do you make your book stand out among literally a million titles?
- To Self-Publish Or Not To Self-Publish | Justine Larbalestier on Why a Writer Needs a Literary Agent
- Cat Rambo on SFWA Raises Qualification Standard Payment Rates for Short Fiction
- Should you pay to submit your writing? | A Writer in the Attic on THE TRUTH ABOUT LITERARY AGENTS’ FEES
- WriterBeware on All Classic Books: The Scam Continues
- Diane on All Classic Books: The Scam Continues