by Alexandra Elizabeth Honigsberg It’s often said that nothing learned goes to waste. Certainly we as writers find this is true. Everything is grist for the story mill. I’ve also noticed that, as I read the bios of my fellow authors, we have chequered pasts and still tend to wear several hats. I am no […]
- Matthew Thyer on New SFWA qualifying market: Haikasoru
- Snapshots 141 USS Alchemy | File 770 on The Scientist Next Door: Or How to Approach Experts with Research Questions
- Tanya on The Scientist Next Door: Or How to Approach Experts with Research Questions
- Carolyn on Backstory Secrets
- Eliza on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.