My daughter Athena was born in 1998, and once my wife completed her six-week maternity leave, I was and still am the stay-at-home parent, caring for our daughter Athena during the day. Along the way I’ve also managed to write a dozen books and literally thousands of articles and entries for magazines, newspapers, blogs and online sites. How have I managed to juggle kid-watching duties with writing work?
- Should you pay to submit your writing? | A Writer in the Attic on THE TRUTH ABOUT LITERARY AGENTS’ FEES
- WriterBeware on All Classic Books: The Scam Continues
- Diane on All Classic Books: The Scam Continues
- Elena on SFWA Raises Qualification Standard Payment Rates for Short Fiction
- Eli on SFWA Raises Qualification Standard Payment Rates for Short Fiction