My daughter Athena was born in 1998, and once my wife completed her six-week maternity leave, I was and still am the stay-at-home parent, caring for our daughter Athena during the day. Along the way I’ve also managed to write a dozen books and literally thousands of articles and entries for magazines, newspapers, blogs and online sites. How have I managed to juggle kid-watching duties with writing work?
- Katherine M. Lawrence on Guest Post: Using Foreign Language in Your Story –
The Balancing Act!
- Q is for Query - Kim Graff on HOW TO FIND A (REAL!) LITERARY AGENT
- Vanity thy name is Subsidy | One-Stop Writer Shop on ALERTS FOR WRITERS
- CD Fisher on The Cure for Your Distraction Syndrome
- Ted Bruning on International Sir Terry Pratchett Day