A measure in the UK that would require anyone working at a school, even if for only a day, to be vetted by the government has caused some outcry, particularly among children’s authors. Philip Pullman has gone on record as saying that he would rather not go to schools than buy into the “surveillance culture.”
- Matthew Thyer on New SFWA qualifying market: Haikasoru
- Snapshots 141 USS Alchemy | File 770 on The Scientist Next Door: Or How to Approach Experts with Research Questions
- Tanya on The Scientist Next Door: Or How to Approach Experts with Research Questions
- Carolyn on Backstory Secrets
- Eliza on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.