A few years back, I was hit with an emotional blow so fierce that it stunned every aspect of my life. I was numb, in a state of confusion, and alone. The details are private, but my recovery answered for me a question often asked in genre circles: What is the value of “escapism” in fiction? Is it a value at all?
- Elizabeth Moon on SFWA to Attend U.S. Copyright Office
Roundtables on Orphan Works
- Eileen Gunn on Eileen Gunn on SF, SFWA, and Community
- Cynthia Felice on Eileen Gunn on SF, SFWA, and Community
- Interview with Eileen Gunn | Alas, a Blog on Eileen Gunn on SF, SFWA, and Community
- Links for a rainy Wednesday | Olduvai Reads on Nebula Awards