Early in their careers, writers sometimes sign away valuable rights under less than favorable terms. This article discusses the important right of termination under US copyright law, which allows writers to reclaim such rights in their works and to try to make a better deal.
- Elizabeth Moon on Lit Fic Mags for Spec Fic Writers 102: Is it Literary?
- To Self-Publish Or Not To Self-Publish | Justine Larbalestier on Why a Writer Needs a Literary Agent
- Cat Rambo on SFWA Raises Qualification Standard Payment Rates for Short Fiction
- Should you pay to submit your writing? | A Writer in the Attic on THE TRUTH ABOUT LITERARY AGENTS’ FEES
- WriterBeware on All Classic Books: The Scam Continues