When she steals a baby from her neighbor’s arms, Laura di Crescia raises the child to be a doctor like herself. But the headstrong girl has other ideas, and even Laura cannot keep her daughter locked in a tower forever.
- Katherine M. Lawrence on Guest Post: Using Foreign Language in Your Story –
The Balancing Act!
- Q is for Query - Kim Graff on HOW TO FIND A (REAL!) LITERARY AGENT
- Vanity thy name is Subsidy | One-Stop Writer Shop on ALERTS FOR WRITERS
- CD Fisher on The Cure for Your Distraction Syndrome
- Ted Bruning on International Sir Terry Pratchett Day