When she steals a baby from her neighbor’s arms, Laura di Crescia raises the child to be a doctor like herself. But the headstrong girl has other ideas, and even Laura cannot keep her daughter locked in a tower forever.
- Dario Ciriello on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- Arnold on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- L.G. Keltner on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Common Writing Scams | The Well-Rounded Writer on WRITER BEWARE®
- Orla writes things | Anatomy of a Scam. Or: How NOT to use Social Media. on THUMBS DOWN PUBLISHERS LIST