As an author, it’s important for you to know how to sell and market your book. Because there is no shortage of books and articles on the subject, I’d like to tackle the subject of marketing your book from a more metaphorical approach. (If you’ve ever heard me speak, you should know I’m pretty big on metaphors to help you better understand topics in a different way.) In your case, I feel that it’s not only important to understand how to sell, but also understand a little bit more about a typical sales cycle.
- Eileen Gunn on Eileen Gunn on SF, SFWA, and Community
- Cynthia Felice on Eileen Gunn on SF, SFWA, and Community
- Interview with Eileen Gunn | Alas, a Blog on Eileen Gunn on SF, SFWA, and Community
- Links for a rainy Wednesday | Olduvai Reads on Nebula Awards
- True Pictures | Free Science Fiction Stories on Nebula Awards