There is no typical day when you freelance because you never know what’s coming your way. I do, however, go to my home office every morning about 8:30 and work on something until about 5:30. It’s different from a traditional day job because I can work from home and don’t have to commute. If I don’t have any deadlines looming, I can work on what I feel like working on, which is great when you’re creative juices are flowing.
- To Self-Publish Or Not To Self-Publish | Justine Larbalestier on Why a Writer Needs a Literary Agent
- Cat Rambo on SFWA Raises Qualification Standard Payment Rates for Short Fiction
- Should you pay to submit your writing? | A Writer in the Attic on THE TRUTH ABOUT LITERARY AGENTS’ FEES
- WriterBeware on All Classic Books: The Scam Continues
- Diane on All Classic Books: The Scam Continues