Picture this–it’s the 1870′s. An African American pharmacist in knee-breeches and a frock coat has just made a startling invention–a refrigeration device. Okay, it’s an improved model designed for corpses, which makes me wonder what other mad scientist stuff was going on in the background, but Thomas Elkins was a REAL GUY. And totally, thoroughly steampunk.
- Dario Ciriello on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- Arnold on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- L.G. Keltner on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Common Writing Scams | The Well-Rounded Writer on WRITER BEWARE®
- Orla writes things | Anatomy of a Scam. Or: How NOT to use Social Media. on THUMBS DOWN PUBLISHERS LIST