Publishing changed considerably after the 1979 Supreme Court ruling in Thor Power Tool Company v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue. Kevin O’Donnell, Jr., explains why.
- Matthew Thyer on New SFWA qualifying market: Haikasoru
- Snapshots 141 USS Alchemy | File 770 on The Scientist Next Door: Or How to Approach Experts with Research Questions
- Tanya on The Scientist Next Door: Or How to Approach Experts with Research Questions
- Carolyn on Backstory Secrets
- Eliza on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.