There is no typical day when you freelance because you never know what’s coming your way. I do, however, go to my home office every morning about 8:30 and work on something until about 5:30. It’s different from a traditional day job because I can work from home and don’t have to commute. If I don’t have any deadlines looming, I can work on what I feel like working on, which is great when you’re creative juices are flowing.
- Kyle Aisteach on Lit Fic Mags for Spec Fic Writers 102: Is it Literary?
- Elizabeth Moon on Lit Fic Mags for Spec Fic Writers 102: Is it Literary?
- Why Spanish Women Don’t Write SF ? – Sue Burke (American Writer and Certified Translator living in Madrid, Spain) – Europa SF – The European Science Fiction portal on Other Resources
- WHM on Lit Fic Mags for Spec Fic Writers 102: Is it Literary?
- World Wide Websday, December 11, 2013 | Fantasy Literature: Fantasy and Science Fiction Book and Audiobook Reviews on 2013 Damon Knight Memorial Grand Master Award: Samuel R. Delany