It seems clear that Luserke is active again–even if only sporadically. Given how few reminders of his perfidy survive on the Internet, I and Writer Beware feel it’s important for writers and artist to be aware of his history of financial and intellectual property theft.
- Katherine M. Lawrence on Guest Post: Using Foreign Language in Your Story –
The Balancing Act!
- Q is for Query - Kim Graff on HOW TO FIND A (REAL!) LITERARY AGENT
- Vanity thy name is Subsidy | One-Stop Writer Shop on ALERTS FOR WRITERS
- CD Fisher on The Cure for Your Distraction Syndrome
- Ted Bruning on International Sir Terry Pratchett Day