How do I pay my dues?
Steps to Renew Your Membership:
Note: If your membership has lapsed, it most likely will be archived. You will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to retrieve the record before the following steps can be completed.
- Log in to: http://www.sfwa.org/member-links/manage-profile/
- Once you’ve entered your password (let us know if you need a password reset at email@example.com), you’ll be taken to a page and should see a grey box that says “Renew.”
- Click on that grey box.
- You will then be taken to a page to update your membership data. If everything looks good there, scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see a BLUE box that says “Update and NEXT.”
- Click on that blue box.
- You’ll be taken to another box with payment instructions. You’ll have an option at the bottom right of the blue box with the payment instructions to either “Invoice Me” or “Pay Online.”
- If you would like to “pay online”, click on the Blue, “PAY ONLINE” button.
- That will take you to the credit card field.
- If you would like to have the system invoice your email address, click on “Invoice Me” you will receive instructions on how to send a check or money order to our PO Box.
- We also have an option to pay online via PayPal if either credit card or check does not work for you. Please send an email to operations for instructions.
Let us know if you run into any further difficulty at the email address above. Thank you for being a member of SFWA.