After reviewing the performance of Brutarian Magazine and corresponding with its publisher, SFWA’s board has voted to delist Brutarian as a qualifying market as of August 30, 2013, due to the magazine’s inconsistent publishing schedule over the past three years and questions about its ability to maintain a regular publication schedule in the near future.
- Dario Ciriello on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- Arnold on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- L.G. Keltner on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Common Writing Scams | The Well-Rounded Writer on WRITER BEWARE®
- Orla writes things | Anatomy of a Scam. Or: How NOT to use Social Media. on THUMBS DOWN PUBLISHERS LIST