After reviewing the performance of Brutarian Magazine and corresponding with its publisher, SFWA’s board has voted to delist Brutarian as a qualifying market as of August 30, 2013, due to the magazine’s inconsistent publishing schedule over the past three years and questions about its ability to maintain a regular publication schedule in the near future.
- Katherine M. Lawrence on Guest Post: Using Foreign Language in Your Story –
The Balancing Act!
- Q is for Query - Kim Graff on HOW TO FIND A (REAL!) LITERARY AGENT
- Vanity thy name is Subsidy | One-Stop Writer Shop on ALERTS FOR WRITERS
- CD Fisher on The Cure for Your Distraction Syndrome
- Ted Bruning on International Sir Terry Pratchett Day