After reviewing the performance of Brutarian Magazine and corresponding with its publisher, SFWA’s board has voted to delist Brutarian as a qualifying market as of August 30, 2013, due to the magazine’s inconsistent publishing schedule over the past three years and questions about its ability to maintain a regular publication schedule in the near future.
- Steven Gould on Support the SFWA Emergency Medical Fund with a Great Deal on Awesome SF!
- Theresa Tseng on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.
- J.L. Dobias on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- marta on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Lisa Williamson on Prometheus Award Winners Announced