As a physical therapist, I often treat patients who are suffering from neck and back pain or have developed repetitive stress injuries after spending extended times working at a desk. If a few basic ergonomic principles are followed, you can avoid this fate.
- Steven Gould on Support the SFWA Emergency Medical Fund with a Great Deal on Awesome SF!
- Theresa Tseng on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.
- J.L. Dobias on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- marta on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Lisa Williamson on Prometheus Award Winners Announced