Quick Updates for 2012-02-04
- “From Farm to Fable,” SFWA member Matthew Johnson‘s article on food in science fiction and fantasy, is live in this month’s Clarkesworld.
- SFWA member Eugie Foster‘s short story “The King of Rabbits and Moon Lake” was published by podcast Journey Into.
- SFWA member Laura Anne Gilman‘s “Practical Meerkat’s 52 Bits of Useful Info for Young (and Old) Writers” is now available at Book View Cafe!
- SFWA member Keffy R. M. Kehrli‘s “The Ghost of a Girl Who Never Lived” is this week’s episode of Escape Pod.
- The Potomac Review interviewed SFWA member Delia Sherman about THE FREEDOM MAZE.