The truth of “information wants to be free” is obvious to anyone who works in informatics. But it’s ignored time and again. It’s ignored by record companies trying to prevent music downloads, by startups trying to enforce embargoes on tech news, by the US government trying to share secrets with thousands of people and yet somehow not by the world at large.
- Matthew Thyer on New SFWA qualifying market: Haikasoru
- Snapshots 141 USS Alchemy | File 770 on The Scientist Next Door: Or How to Approach Experts with Research Questions
- Tanya on The Scientist Next Door: Or How to Approach Experts with Research Questions
- Carolyn on Backstory Secrets
- Eliza on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.