The truth of “information wants to be free” is obvious to anyone who works in informatics. But it’s ignored time and again. It’s ignored by record companies trying to prevent music downloads, by startups trying to enforce embargoes on tech news, by the US government trying to share secrets with thousands of people and yet somehow not by the world at large.
- Katherine M. Lawrence on Guest Post: Using Foreign Language in Your Story –
The Balancing Act!
- Q is for Query - Kim Graff on HOW TO FIND A (REAL!) LITERARY AGENT
- Vanity thy name is Subsidy | One-Stop Writer Shop on ALERTS FOR WRITERS
- CD Fisher on The Cure for Your Distraction Syndrome
- Ted Bruning on International Sir Terry Pratchett Day