- Welcome to SFWA’s newest Associate member Thoraiya Dyer, author of “Breaking the Ice.” (Cosmos, 2/11).
- Congratulations to SFWA member Nancy Fulda who has won the Jim Baen Memorial Award.
- SFWA member Sara Creasy‘s novel SONG OF SCARABAEUS is a finalist for the Aurealis Award for Best SF Novel.
- SFWA member Anna D. Allen‘s collection of “non-genre” stories, MRS HEWITT’S BARBEQUE, is now available here.
- SFWA Member Matthew S. Rotundo has sold his short story “Wet Work: A Tale of the Unseen” to Realms of Fantasy.
- Locus Online News reports that the Google Books Settlement has been rejected.