SFWA Pacific Northwest Reading Series
The Pacific Northwest is home to a Tardis-Full of Science Fiction and Fantasy writers, a fact celebrated every quarter with the Pacific Northwest Reading Series. These free quarterly events provide the Northwest Science Fiction and Fantasy community a chance to gather, network and enjoy readings from local and visiting authors in Portland and Seattle.
Each event features three authors who read from their latest work, interpreting and explaining their concepts and vision. In addition, space is provided for networking and conversation. Booksellers will be on hand with fresh copies of the authors’ books for you to buy and get autographed.
Send your questions to Mark Niemann-Ross .
Seattle events are held at the Wilde Rover Irish Pub and Restaurant, 111 Central Way, Kirkland, WA 98033. Phone: (425) 822-8940. Readings start at 7pm and go until 8:30
- March 1st, 2016. Speaking: Jason Gurley, Fran Wilde and Susan Forest. Register here to receive notifications for March 1st in Seattle.
- May 3rd, 2016. Mishell Baker, Sonia Lyris and one more! Register here to receive notifications for May 3rd in Seattle.
- August 30, 2016. David D. Levine and two more.
- November 1st, 2016. TBA
Portland events are held at Mississippi Pizza, 3552 N. Mississippi Ave, Portland, Oregon 97227, Tel. (503) 288-3231. Readings start at 7pm and go until 8:30
- March 3rd, 2016. Speaking, Jason Gurley, Fran Wilde and Susan Forest. Register here to receive notifications for March 3rd in Portland.
- May 5th, 2016. Mishell Baker, Sonia Lyris and one more! Register here to receive notifications for May 5th in Portland
- September 1st, 2016. David D. Levine and two more.
- November 3rd, 2016. TBA
Recordings of Past Readings