Given Random House’s recent claim on electronic rights in older contracts, Macmillan’s recent announcement that it will be issuing “enhanced ebooks” simultaneously with some of its hardcover releases (and charging even more than for the hardcovers), and the thorny rights and payment issues raised by the rapid expansion of the ebook market, this seems an especially relevant piece of news: the UK’s Society of Authors has issued guidelines on ebook licensing and royalties for authors and agents.
- Eileen Gunn on Eileen Gunn on SF, SFWA, and Community
- Cynthia Felice on Eileen Gunn on SF, SFWA, and Community
- Interview with Eileen Gunn | Alas, a Blog on Eileen Gunn on SF, SFWA, and Community
- Links for a rainy Wednesday | Olduvai Reads on Nebula Awards
- True Pictures | Free Science Fiction Stories on Nebula Awards