Galleycat reports on Hachette Book Group’s decision to move to the same type of agency model proposed by Macmillan. Below is the letter from their CEO, David Young. February 4, 2010 Dear Agent, At Hachette Book Group, we have been considering a new pricing model for some time, and have decided to transition to selling […]
- Matthew Thyer on New SFWA qualifying market: Haikasoru
- Snapshots 141 USS Alchemy | File 770 on The Scientist Next Door: Or How to Approach Experts with Research Questions
- Tanya on The Scientist Next Door: Or How to Approach Experts with Research Questions
- Carolyn on Backstory Secrets
- Eliza on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.