Galleycat reports on Hachette Book Group’s decision to move to the same type of agency model proposed by Macmillan. Below is the letter from their CEO, David Young. February 4, 2010 Dear Agent, At Hachette Book Group, we have been considering a new pricing model for some time, and have decided to transition to selling […]
- Katherine M. Lawrence on Guest Post: Using Foreign Language in Your Story –
The Balancing Act!
- Q is for Query - Kim Graff on HOW TO FIND A (REAL!) LITERARY AGENT
- Vanity thy name is Subsidy | One-Stop Writer Shop on ALERTS FOR WRITERS
- CD Fisher on The Cure for Your Distraction Syndrome
- Ted Bruning on International Sir Terry Pratchett Day