Galleycat reports on Hachette Book Group’s decision to move to the same type of agency model proposed by Macmillan. Below is the letter from their CEO, David Young. February 4, 2010 Dear Agent, At Hachette Book Group, we have been considering a new pricing model for some time, and have decided to transition to selling […]
- Steven Gould on Support the SFWA Emergency Medical Fund with a Great Deal on Awesome SF!
- Theresa Tseng on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.
- J.L. Dobias on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- marta on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Lisa Williamson on Prometheus Award Winners Announced