I’m usually a bit reluctant about using writing prompts that are offered to a group because of the danger of similarity in stories and because a given prompt may or may not interest me personally. The Wikipedia Prompt Trails approach appeals to me because it offers individually-tailored prompts instead, avoiding both problems.
- To Self-Publish Or Not To Self-Publish | Justine Larbalestier on Why a Writer Needs a Literary Agent
- Cat Rambo on SFWA Raises Qualification Standard Payment Rates for Short Fiction
- Should you pay to submit your writing? | A Writer in the Attic on THE TRUTH ABOUT LITERARY AGENTS’ FEES
- WriterBeware on All Classic Books: The Scam Continues
- Diane on All Classic Books: The Scam Continues