I’m usually a bit reluctant about using writing prompts that are offered to a group because of the danger of similarity in stories and because a given prompt may or may not interest me personally. The Wikipedia Prompt Trails approach appeals to me because it offers individually-tailored prompts instead, avoiding both problems.
- Steven Gould on Support the SFWA Emergency Medical Fund with a Great Deal on Awesome SF!
- Theresa Tseng on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.
- J.L. Dobias on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- marta on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Lisa Williamson on Prometheus Award Winners Announced