An essay by science fiction writer Poul Anderson on the importance of research, or at least of plain common sense and logical thought, in writing heroic fantasy.
Wesley Chu was born in Taiwan and immigrated to Chicago, Illinois when he was just a pup. It was there he became a Kung Fu master and gymnast.
Wesley is an avid gamer and a contributing writer for the magazine Famous Monsters of Filmland. A former stunt man and a member of SAG, he can also be seen in film and television.
- Eileen Gunn on Eileen Gunn on SF, SFWA, and Community
- Cynthia Felice on Eileen Gunn on SF, SFWA, and Community
- Interview with Eileen Gunn | Alas, a Blog on Eileen Gunn on SF, SFWA, and Community
- Links for a rainy Wednesday | Olduvai Reads on Nebula Awards
- True Pictures | Free Science Fiction Stories on Nebula Awards