by T. Jackson King Little Brother had survived as an orphan on the colony planet Mother’s World by following two rules. First you grabbed anything edible before the valuables. Second, you never talked to the garbage. But then the garbage–a Pube girl named Sally–talked to him. Before he knew it, he was running to escape the attention of The Church of […]
- Kyle Aisteach on Lit Fic Mags for Spec Fic Writers 102: Is it Literary?
- Elizabeth Moon on Lit Fic Mags for Spec Fic Writers 102: Is it Literary?
- Why Spanish Women Don’t Write SF ? – Sue Burke (American Writer and Certified Translator living in Madrid, Spain) – Europa SF – The European Science Fiction portal on Other Resources
- WHM on Lit Fic Mags for Spec Fic Writers 102: Is it Literary?
- World Wide Websday, December 11, 2013 | Fantasy Literature: Fantasy and Science Fiction Book and Audiobook Reviews on 2013 Damon Knight Memorial Grand Master Award: Samuel R. Delany