Quick Updates for 2010-10-27
- SFWA Member Eljay Daly‘s story “Bitterdark” is live at Fantasy Magazine this week.
- Congratulations to SFWA member Gail Carriger who has been nominated for a Bookie Award.
- Happy book release day to SFWA member Yasmine Galenorn and her novel HARVEST HUNTING, book 8 in her Otherworld Series.
- SFWA member Jennifer Brozek sold an anthology, HUMAN FOR A DAY, to DAW.
- Happy book release day to Maria Lima and BLOOD HEAT. She has a virtual Event on Facebook with a chance to win.
- SFWA member Frank Catalano has an essay on science destroying his childhood while reinforcing his love of science.
- Happy release day to SFWA member Aliette de Bodard and her debut novel SERVANT OF THE UNDERWORLD.
- A change in editors at FANTASY MAGAZINE. It will now be edited by SFWA member John Joseph Adams.
- Texas Supreme Court cites Mr.Spock in constitutional ruling. See footnote 21.