As authors increasingly explore way to promote their work, one question that occurs when launching a book concerns giveaways, things like bookmarks, pens, postcards, or sometimes more complex or costly items, used to promote the book.
- Katherine M. Lawrence on Guest Post: Using Foreign Language in Your Story –
The Balancing Act!
- CD Fisher on The Cure for Your Distraction Syndrome
- Ted Bruning on International Sir Terry Pratchett Day
- AMAZING News 4/6/14 - Amazing Stories on Guest Post: Five Ways to Increase Your Blog Readership
- Bill Speare on In Memoriam: Lucius Shepard