When we write, it’s easy to get carried away, to fall in love with our own endless descriptions of whatever we personally think is amazing: sunsets, flowers, action, aliens, guns, food, sex, shoes…. But when you read your work aloud and discover you’ve spent five minutes on something, no matter how pretty the words are you have to realize you’ve gone long.
- Dario Ciriello on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- Arnold on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- L.G. Keltner on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Common Writing Scams | The Well-Rounded Writer on WRITER BEWARE®
- Orla writes things | Anatomy of a Scam. Or: How NOT to use Social Media. on THUMBS DOWN PUBLISHERS LIST