When we write, it’s easy to get carried away, to fall in love with our own endless descriptions of whatever we personally think is amazing: sunsets, flowers, action, aliens, guns, food, sex, shoes…. But when you read your work aloud and discover you’ve spent five minutes on something, no matter how pretty the words are you have to realize you’ve gone long.
- Steven Gould on Support the SFWA Emergency Medical Fund with a Great Deal on Awesome SF!
- Theresa Tseng on SFWA Policy on Self-Publishing: Comments Welcome.
- J.L. Dobias on Guest Post: Yog’s Law and Self-Publishing
- marta on Overcoming Self-Doubt as a Writer
- Lisa Williamson on Prometheus Award Winners Announced